OT: Need a beta

  • Water-Soter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
      Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but my regular betas are unavailable and I'm a little desperate. I need a beta for a ficathon entry the needs to be posted by the 20th. Just someone to look at pacing, setting, narration, characterization (if you're an NCIS fan), grammar, sentence structure, plot, et al. I want this story to be as perfect as I can make it. It's a NCIS fic, but if you're not a fan, it's not a must. Can anyone help me? Please contact me off list.

      WS

    • Water-Soter
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
        Thank you! I found someone!