X-Men Movie Ficathon sign ups!

  • Water-Soter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2009
      There's not a lot of people signed up for it so the mobs are asking for more people to participate. So I thought I'd post the notice here to see if more people aren't interested. Here's the URL

      http://community.livejournal.com/xmmficathon/82145.html

      Come on and join us! It's going to be a blast and it's the X-Men Movie ficathon!

      WS