Days of Becoming Chapter 24 (Pyro/Iceman fic) Mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      TITLE: Days of Becoming, Chapter 24 - "The Rain in Hadrian's Soul"
      AUTHOR: Talktooloose
      WARNINGS: Swearing, duplicity and self-deception, sex-talk
      BETAS: Mofic and Lux_Apollo
      DISLAIMERS: Marvel and 20th Century own the X-Men, I own my original
      characters, you all own your own lives.

      SERIES SUMMARY: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters (including
      ones from comicverse and elsewhere) and OC's play prominent roles and
      the action begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and
      X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that movie.

      PREVIOUSLY IN DAYS OF BECOMING: A girl named Rogue has arrived at the
      mansion and chaos has followed. Bobby has pulled back from John in
      the wake of Scott's discovering that they were doing it. He has been
      growing closer to Rogue, much to John's consternation. John and Bobby
      are still doing it. Magneto is in a plastic prison. Are his followers
      going to remain quiet? Mike and Andi's mutant youth tour is a go.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to talktooloose
      CAT toothdemon FRAUGHT net. That oughta fool the spambots for now.

      The chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter24.html

      For previous chapters, see the Days of Becoming Homepage:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/