OT: Looking for a beta multiple-fandoms!

  • Water-Soter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hey all, sorry to bother, but I really need some help. I'm looking for a beta that would be willing to do multiple fandoms.

      English is not my first language, and I have several learning disabilities including dyslexia. Some of my problems are with POVs, tenses, using the wrong word, sentence structure, spelling among other things. I'm also a perfectionist. So I need someone who is nit-picky, I have thick skin so it would help someone who is straightforward and honest. I have two Stargate Atlantis stories that need to be looked at but currently I'm writing a Psych story, but after that, I will be doing a long NCIS one. Then go back to X-Men Movie, Evolution and Canon. I tend to write a lot of AUs in these three fandoms. I also will want to write in other fandoms such as Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, Magnificent Seven, etc.

      I already have a wonderful beta, but I really would like to have another. Six eyes are better than four, heh! Also I need someone that would have the time to do it. My current story needs to be turned in by the 11th of August and the other by the 5th of Sept, so if anyone would be available during that time would be great. I tend to write long stories.

      Please contact me off list if you're willing and interested.

      Thank you so much!
      Water-Soter