OT: Coming out of the closet

  • Anita Lorenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:29 PM
      Everyone, I've been hiding something from you. Not because I'm ashamed,
      not because I am unhappy to admit this, merely because I am evil and I
      took great glee in keeping this to myself for some perverted weird
      reason.

      Misty and I are best friends.

      Yep, she's my gal, we're sistahs, and we been dat way for MUNTHS!
      Before X-Men.

      There. This is terribly off topic, and I wait for the bad spanks from
      the list Mommies. She was mooching cause I kept calling her "Mistiec"
      all the time. *sighs* The things we do eh?

      Hugs and praise be Misty,
      Nacey.
      --
      Lifelong member of PETS:
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott!