[xmmff] Days of Becoming Chapter 22 (Pyro/Iceman fic) Mature Rating

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 7:23 PM
      TITLE: Days of Becoming, Chapter 22 - "In flagrante delicto"
      AUTHOR: Talktooloose
      WARNINGS: Explicit sex, swearing,
      BETAS: [info]lux_apollo, [info]mofic and [info]kuriadalmatia in spirit.
      DISLAIMERS: Marvel and 20th Century own the X-Men but we make them do
      more interesting things; and we don't mess with continuity every time
      we need a new EVENT!!

      SERIES SUMMARY: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters (including
      ones from comicverse and elsewhere) and OC's play prominent roles and
      the action begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and
      X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that movie.

      PREVIOUSLY IN DAYS OF BECOMING: Everyone has found their way to
      Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters: Bobby Drake from his safe home
      in Boston, John Allerdyce from the streets of New York City where he
      was a runaway and a hustler... all the other mutants kids along the
      paths of their own destinies. And now Mike Haddad and Jubilation Lee
      have arrived, having survived a run-in with anti-mutant vigilantes.
      The mansion is a refuge, but within its walls, passions are raging,
      doubts emerging.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to talktooloose
      CAT toothdemon FRAUGHT net. That oughta fool the spambots for now.

      The chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter22.html

      The Days of Becoming Homepage is at: http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/