Days of Becoming Chapter 21 (Pyro/Iceman fic) Mature Rating

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      TITLE: Days of Becoming, Chapter 21 - ³Liberty Spikes²
      AUTHOR: Talktooloose
      WARNINGS: Graphic violence, swearing, sexual imaginings, implications that
      casual drug use isn't the end of the world
      BETAS: lux_apollo, mofic. So many transformations, especially for Lux who
      read the earliest draft. Thanks for all the input on all the endings and for
      helping me work out the logic.
      DISCLAIMERS: Marvel and 20th Century own the X-Men but we make them share,
      like the good kindergarten teachers we are.

      SERIES SUMMARY: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and Pyro take
      on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal with their love for
      each other. It is a novel about what Joni Mitchell calls "the dream's
      malfunction" and how we can learn to make our own dreams when our heroes
      fail us. Other X characters (including ones from comicverse and elsewhere)
      and OC's play prominent roles and the action begins before X1, continues
      through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that
      movie.

      PREVIOUSLY IN DAYS OF BECOMING: THE OCs HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM. Mike
      Haddad (who is not a mutant, but has become a highly politicized punk
      rocker) and his mutant girlfriend, Jubilee, have been working to include
      mutant students in their school's Christmas dance. They are attempting to
      keep this a secret from Mike's parents who want him to be a good boy and get
      into med school. Unbeknownst to Jubilee, Mike has been warned by the
      anti-mutant group, The Friends of Humanity, to withdraw the invitation to
      mutant students.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of the
      chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to talktooloose CAT
      toothdemon FRAUGHT net. That oughta fool the spambots for now.

      READ THE CHAPTER HERE: http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter21.html

      THE DOB HOMEPAGE: http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob