Days of Becoming, Chapter 20 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 20 - "Friends Like These, Part 2"
      Author: Talktooloose
      'Verse: X-Men movieverse
      Warnings: Swearing, sexual talk, not following the damn agenda!
      Beta: lux_apollo. Thank you for making room for this fic in your busy
      life. And thanks for a bear in the woods.
      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own the X-Men but we make them
      share, like the good kindergarten teachers we are.

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters (including
      ones from comicverse and elsewhere) and OC's play prominent roles and
      the action begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and
      X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that movie.

      PREVIOUSLY IN DAYS OF BECOMING: Andi Murakami abandoned the original
      direction of her psychology PhD and began studying the lives of
      mutant youth with Charles Xavier as her advisor. The Professor also
      became John's writing teacher, much to Bobby's delight. He began to
      believe that John was at the mansion to stay and was on a good life
      path. Meanwhile in Boston, Mike was determined not to let his parents
      stop him in joining the battle for mutant rights. Together with
      Jubilee, he set in motion a plan to invite mutant students to their
      high school's upcoming Christmas dance.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to talktooloose
      CAT toothdemon FRAUGHT net. That oughta fool the spambots for now.

      The chapter can be found at:

      Earlier chapters can be found at: