[xmmff] Days of Becoming, Chapter 19 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:22 PM
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 19 - "Friends Like These, Part 1"
      Author: Talktooloose
      'Verse: X-Men movieverse
      Warnings: Explicit sex, swearing, over-earnest hardcore, bondage,
      abuse of classical literature

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters (including
      ones from comicverse and elsewhere) and OC's play prominent roles.
      The action begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and
      X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that movie.

      PREVIOUSLY IN DAYS OF BECOMING: On Halloween night, John Allerdyce
      arrived at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters where he began a
      passionate but clandestine relationship with Bobby Drake. John also
      found a writing mentor in Charles Xavier who once aspired to be a
      poet himself, before mutant concerns took over his life. While Bobby
      worked with the visiting mutant engineer, Forge, John visited the
      med-lab where Jean Grey tested him for any STIs he might have
      acquired in his brief time as hustler. After their appointment, he
      spent time with the comatose Jones whose condition had the staff
      baffled.

      Betas: mofic and lux_apollo. Thank you for making me a little less
      fucked up than I'd otherwise be.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they screw up
      everything. Like what's with this Young X-Men crap? And why isn't
      Josh Holloway going to play Gambit in the Wolvie movie?

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you to the LiveJournal comment page or drop me
      email to the address in the header.

      The chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter19.html

      Earlier chapters can be found at: