Days of Becoming, Chapter 1 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 17 - "All Saints Day"
      Author: Talktooloose
      'Verse: X-Men movieverse
      Warnings: Swearing, spiritual dislocation, long speeches and explicit sex.

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters (including
      ones from comicverse and elsewhere) and OC's play prominent roles and
      the action begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and
      X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that movie.

      Chapter Summary: Bobby fights for John. Xavier reveals the mansion's
      secrets.

      Betas: Mo and Lux Apollo. Invaluable input on brownstones and drugs.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they keep
      messing it up.

      Notes: Well! Two updates in less than two weeks! That's not gonna happen
      again! Expect 18 in January. Happy holidays, everyone. I'll be writing; I
      promise.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to the above
      Address.

      The chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter17.html

      Earlier chapters can be found at: http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/