Days of Becoming, Chapter 16 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 16 - "Pumpkin Stew"
      Author: Talktooloose
      'Verse: X-Men movieverse
      Warnings: Swearing, extreme fatigue, bad telephony and explicit sex.

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters (including
      ones from comicverse and elsewhere) and OC's play prominent roles and
      the action begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and
      X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that movie.

      Chapter Summary: The night of changes continues as Bobby rushes to
      answer the call of destiny.
      Betas: Mo and Lux Apollo. Invaluable input on brownstones and drugs.
      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they keep
      messing it up.

      Notes: A big, fat glacier of a chapter named '16' calved off this
      smaller chapter and renamed the rest of its mass '17'. Yes, that
      means Chapter 17 is already written and should be posted very, very
      soon.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to the above
      address.

      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter16.html>Here's the chapter!

      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/>Here's the DOB homepage for
      earlier chapters!