Days of Becoming Ch. 9 (Pyro/Iceman fic) swearing, references to sexuality and arousal

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 15 - ³The Yellow and the Black, Part 2²

      Author: Talktooloose

      'Verse: X-Men movieverse

      Warnings: Swearing, misery, revealing hospital gowns.

      Series Summary: This novel focusses mainly on the paths Iceman and Pyro take
      on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal with their love for
      each other. It is a novel about what Joni Mitchell calls "the dream's
      malfunction" and how we can learn to make our own dreams when our heroes
      fail us. Other X characters (including ones from comicverse and elsewhere)
      and OC's play prominent roles and the action begins before X1, continues
      through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in the aftermath of that
      movie.

      Chapter Summary: At the Turcott Clinic and at the Spiderhole, things go from
      bad to worse. And aren't you supposed to feel better when the heroes arrive?

      Betas: kuriadalmatia, mofic and lux_apollo. Thank you for your precision and
      commitment.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they usually let
      hacks mess it up; so we're obliged to write fanfic.

      Notes: I ret-conned the structure of the novel to divide it into books.
      Chapters 1 through 6 now comprise Book 1 ("Wake-Up Call"). Book 2 ("From
      What I've Tasted of Desire") begins with Chapter 7 and ends with this
      chapter.

      The betas, as usual, were immensely helpful and I've ignored a different
      strongly held point of criticism from each of them this time. Sorry guys,
      it's my funeral. Lux, especially may be disappointed that I handled his
      "that's too crude" criticism by making it cruder. *sigh*

      In strange coincidence news, I'm publishing a Halloween chapter in the same
      week as Halloween. SPOOOOOOOOKKKYYYYYY!

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of the
      chapter to bring you to my LiveJournal or drop me email to talktooloose ATTT
      livejournal DOTTTT com.

      The chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter15.html

      For earlier chatpers, visit the the Days of Becoming homepage:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/