Days of Becoming, Chapter 14 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 14: "The Yellow and the Black, Part 1"

      Author: Talktooloose

      'Verse: X-Men movieverse

      Warnings: Swearing, crudeness, smarminess

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters and OC's
      play prominent roles and the action begins before X1, continues
      through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in the aftermath of
      that movie.

      Chapter Summary: Happy Halloween! Bobby and Kitty are trick or
      treating in the wrong way while they part at the Mansion takes a
      surprising turn. Meanwhile in Boston, Mike learns that there is more
      to Jubilee's friends than meets the eye.

      Betas: <http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/>Mofic and
      <http://lux_apollo.livejournal.com>Lux_Apollo. Thank you for your
      precision and commitment.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they need us
      to make sense of it.

      Notes: Dazzler's musical stylings by Lux. Special thanks to Pete
      Chvany for information on where it's happening in Boston! I hope I
      didn't mess it up.

      The chapter can be found at:

      For earlier chapters, visit the DOB homepage: