Days of Becoming, Chapter 12 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 12: "Two Small Rooms, Part II"

      Author: Talktooloose

      'Verse: X-Men movieverse

      Warnings: Sexual situations, swearing, staying up too late

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters and OC's
      play prominent roles and the action begins before X1, continues
      through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in the aftermath of
      that movie.

      Chapter Summary: Bobby continues to follow Lance through the dark
      woods of sexuality; John is inspired and terrified; Lance and John
      lose control.

      Betas: <http://lux_apollo.livejournal.com>lux_apollo and
      <http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/>mofic. Thank you for making me a
      better writer.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they need us
      to make sense of it.

      The Chapter can be found at:
      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter11.html>http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter12.html

      For earlier chapters, visit the DOB homepage:
      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob>http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob