Rachel Martin

  • QuortothRules@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:31 PM
      Rachel--
      I have not yet had the chance to read your story-- well, it just got posted, after all-- but I wanted to write and let you know that as soon as I saw your name, my heart did a little skip!! I just love your work in general, and I have really been missing Scott lately: there's been a dearth of fic; neither Whedon's X-Men nor Ultimate really get Scott as far as I'm concerned, X-3 was the only possible retelling that could make me miss X-2.....
      thank you so much for letting us know about the "SUmmers Fling" .... I can't wait to find some time, pour some wine, and spend an evening with Scott. : )

      Tarrenn

      Author: Rachel Martin

      Verse: Movieverse. Starts at the beginning of X3 and immediately goes AU.

      deed goes unpunished.

      Rating: PG-13 for language. A mention of abortion that may offend some
      readers.

      Word Count: 7,437 (Complete)

      Characters: Scott, Charles, Bobby, Ororo, Logan.

      Disclaimer: The X-Men universe is the property of Marvel Comics and 20th
      Century Fox. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

      Thanks to ridesandruns for the inspiration!

      Notes: This story was written as part of the Summer(s) Fling challenge, at:
      http://community.livejournal.com/summers_fling/profile Authors who have
      posted so far: glastea, harmonyangel, lilacsigil, minisinoo, nagi_schwarz,
      resolute, ridesandruns, roguewords, sionnain, st_aurafina, stubbleglitter,
      tanya_ltp, xenokattz, zoe_chan

      Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
      Presents today.
      http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001

      Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity
      1 New Files
      Visit Your Group
      X-men
      Uncanny x-men
      X-men evolution
      Apprentice LA
      Who will be next?
      Play the Bix.com
      faceoff to see!
      Yahoo! Search
      Find it now
      Everything you
      need in one place.
      Yahoo! Movies
      What's Hot Now
      Check out the top
      rated movies.
      Need to Reply?
      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
      "A man lives not only his personal life, as an individual, but also, consciously or unconsciously, the life of his epoch and his contemporaries."