Days of Becoming Ch. 9 (Pyro/Iceman fic) Swearing, Explicit Sexuality

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 8:57 AM
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 9: "Like a Wave"
      Author: Talktooloose

      Warnings: Explicit sexual contact (het, yet!), swearing, avowals of
      innocence.

      Series Summary: This novel focusses mainly on the paths Iceman and Pyro take
      on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal with their love for
      each other. It is a novel about what Joni Mitchell calls "the dream's
      malfunction" and how we can learn to make our own dreams when our heroes
      fail us. Other X characters and OC's play prominent roles and the action
      begins before X1, continues through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in
      the aftermath of that movie.

      Chapter Summary: A short chapter about kissing. Three days before school
      starts, Jean and Scott console themselves, Mike and Jubilee meet again and
      sparks fly, Bobby and Kitty circle round the issue, Raheem and Andi get
      heated, a homeless boy works to stay alive.

      Betas: lux_apollo, mofic and kuriadalmatia. Thanks as always.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they need us to make
      sense of it.

      The chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter09.html

      For earlier chapters, visit the DOB homepage:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/