FIC: Take Him for All in All (Past and to Come 9/10)

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      Scott was asleep when Logan showed up in his room. It was late and Logan hadn’t expected to find him awake. On the other hand, he hadn’t expected to find Scott sprawled across the bed fully clothed, either. He stood still, looking at him for a minute. The room was dark, but Logan’s heightened senses picked up enough light from the hallway and the digital clock by the bed to see perfectly well. There were tears drying on Scott’s cheeks. Ruby quartz glasses and a leather bound journal were on the bed close to hand. But Scott’s face looked peaceful, serene. Logan picked up both the diary and the glasses and put them on the night stand by the bed. Sitting down next to Scott, he ran his hand through his lover’s hair saying, “Hey Sleeping Beauty. You want to take off your clothes and get into bed?”

      Scott startled awake. Eyes closed tighter, he felt around with his hand. Logan smoothed the clenched eyelids saying, “They’re closed enough. It’s okay. Relax. I’ve got your glasses. You don’t need them now, do you? Nobody’s here but me.”

      “What time is it?” Sitting up, rubbing his closed eyelids now.

      “1:30.”

      “Did you just finish rounds?”

      “Yeah.” Stroking the side of Scott’s face now.

      “Everything okay?”

      “Uh huh. Kids all where they’re supposed to be. Perimeter’s secure.” Tugging on Scott’s t-shirt he added, “At least take this off. I’ll rub your back.”

      Scott pulled off his shirt and lay prone on the bed again. Logan kicked off his shoes, and climbed on top of him, straddling, rubbing his shoulders and back. “Everything okay with you?” he asked.

      “Yeah, I’m fine. Better than I’ve been for a while.”

      “You ready to tell me what’s going on?” Strong strokes up and down Scott’s back as he asked.

      “Charles’s journals. You were right – I should have considered more whether I really wanted to know what’s in them. I found out some things that shook me up. But I’ve kept reading. I think I’m better off the more I know.”

      “I think you are, too.”

      “You don’t know what I found out.”

      “I know. I’ll listen if you want to tell me. If you don’t that’s okay. I just think you’re right – better to know more. I’ve found out some bad shit about my past. I know it’s not the same thing as finding out about somebody else, but still. Knowing’s better than not knowing. But you really got to want to know it, to be ready to find out. You’re ready now, Scott. That’s why you’re reading them. It took me a long time to be ready to find out about me.”

      “I *think* I’m ready. I wasn’t so sure when I started reading them.” Scott sighed, focusing on Logan’s hands rubbing him. “That feels so good. You’ve got the best hands.”

      Logan pulled Scott’s pants and boxers off of him, tossing them out of the way. He looked at him stretched out there for a minute, then pulled his own clothes off and got back on top of his lover. Straddling him farther down, sitting on Scott’s legs, rubbing his cheeks and bending down to lick him right where the crack began, eliciting a moan that made his cock twitch. “That what you been talking to Worthington about?” he asked, refocusing – with some effort – on what they’d been discussing. “What you found in the diaries?”

      “Yeah. Warren and Jean. They knew him then. With Hank dead, they’re the only ones left who did.”

      “Not ‘Ro?”

      “Not right in the beginning. She came along a little later. It was just me at first, then Jean. Then Warren and Hank, together.”

      “Like that picture in your office – the four of you.”

      “Yeah. We *were* the X-Men then. Not much of a team – four kids learning how to be superheroes and just plain dumb luck none of us died trying.” He sighed again, Logan’s fingers and mouth on his cheeks and thighs. “There’s lube in the nightstand drawer.”

      “I don’t need it. Not yet. We’re not gonna fuck, not right now.”

      “Whatever you say.” Scott thought for a minute. “You believe me, don’t you? That I’ve been talking to Warren about Charles? Not doing anything else with him?”

      “Yeah.”

      “You don’t mind, do you?”

      “Nah. I may be too possessive like you said, but I’m not asking for all your time, for all of you.” He slapped Scott lightly on the ass. “As long as this is mine.” Then lying down on top of him, reaching under to grab onto his hard cock, rubbing up and down the shaft, “And this. Mine, eh?”

      “Oh yes.”

      Logan climbed off of Scott, lying on his side on the bed next to him. “Turn over on your back. I want to suck on it.”

      Scott did as he was told. Logan leaned down and licked the underside of Scott’s cock, slowly, balls to head and then back down, taking time to savor the taste and the feelings. Scott’s fingers were in his hair, twisting and pulling, his moans full of longing. Logan lifted his head, looking at Scott’s face, eyes closed and mouth open.

      “I love the sounds you make when I do you, Scott. I’m gonna suck the cum out of you, see what kinds of sounds I get then.” Leaning his head back down, he took the cock head in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. And then sucking hard and deep, taking the whole shaft in and pulling all the way to the top, and back again. In and out, deep and strong, rubbing with his tongue and throat the whole time. One hand on Scott’s thigh, the other under him, finger teasing the opening, then pushing in. He held it inside there as he sucked and licked and tugged with his lips.

      Scott was pulling on Logan’s hair now, whimpering and crying and breathing hard. Logan couldn’t see his face, but he knew his eyes were closed tightly, tears squeezing out of them. “Oh God!” he was saying, and “Oh Logan!” and “Oh yes!” and then just a loud “Oh!” as the cum spurted, filling Logan’s mouth and sliding down his throat.

      They kissed afterwards. “That was so good,” Scott whispered in his ear. “You always know what I need.”

      “Lie face down again.” Slicking his cock, then spreading Scott’s cheeks and pushing it in.

      “You’re so easy to get into right after you cum. Good and tight, but relaxed, easy. Yeah, move with me. You got it.” Fucking him slow and strong, legs intertwined, hands on top of Scott’s, fingers interlaced holding him down. “Yes. Fuck. Good.” And then no more talk, just movement and heavy breathing and his cock shooting deep in his lover’s hole.
      Logan rolled off of him afterwards. Lying on his back, he patted Scott on the ass. ”Mine?” he asked.

      “Yours.” After a pause, “Can I reclaim my glasses now?”

      “Sure.” Logan reached to get them, hand brushing the journal. “You were right, you know.”

      “What about?”

      “We’re damned lucky we’re still hot for each other. Just looking at you gets me going. It’s never been like that for me, not lasting like this. It’s got to mean something.”

      “We’re a good match.”

      “So, do you want to tell me what you’re finding out? I know I wasn’t around to know what he was like then, but I can still listen. And I might be able to offer something.”

      “Of course you can, Logan. You’ve got a lot to offer.”

      “Besides a good time?”

      “In addition to a good time.” Logan chuckled at that. “You’ve told me lots about your past as it came back to you. We’ve puzzled it out together. Maybe you can do the same for me.” He hesitated. ‘I just – well, some of the stuff in the early entries was kind of shaking my faith in Charles.” He threw an arm over Logan’s chest. “He talks about me – in the beginning – like I’m just some tool, some new device he’s found, or even one that he’s inventing. It was hard to talk about with you.”

      “You mean ‘cause Jeannie and Worthington told you how wonderful he was, anyway, and you figured I wouldn’t’ve?”

      “Yeah, something like that. Charles cared about the whole human race, mutant and non-. He had a vision. He had charisma. But sometimes he didn’t have the individual involvement, caring about specific people, you know? I knew that about him, I always knew it. But it was hard to see that applied to me.” He kissed Logan on the shoulder. “You’re the opposite. You don’t give a shit about the human race. You’d never kill or die for an idea. But the people you care about – that’s who you’ll risk your life for. Charles learned to care about individuals, over time.”

      “Hey, give me long enough and maybe I’ll learn to care about ideas.” They both laughed. Logan added, “So did he know what happened to your father?”

      “Yeah. How did you know?”

      “I just don’t think you could have hid it from him all those years. He knew your brain too well. He was a real fucking powerful telepath. Jeannie didn’t know you were gay, and she was doing it with you for years, but the Professor knew you were into men. How could he not know this? I know you tried not to think about it, but it was still there.”

      “True. It turns out he knew a lot I didn’t realize he knew. He didn’t tell me what he knew, what he was doing.”

      “That’s him all over.”

      “Yeah, I know.” He paused. “Do you want to hear about it? This part I haven’t told anyone else.”

      “Not even Worthington?”

      “Nope. I don’t want him to know, just you.”

      “Yeah, I wanna hear it.”

      “Charles went to Indiana. It was about a year after I got here. Right after Jean had joined us. He saw my mother. He never told me.”

      “I gather she was just as friendly to him as she was when Adam found her last year.”

      “Exactly. What did you say about her and Oliver’s mother? That they could get together and start a cold, heartless bitch club? You were dead right. It was a kindness, really, that he didn’t tell me. Or at least he meant it to be.”

      “He didn’t want you to know she didn’t want you back?” He felt Scott nodding against his shoulder. “I tell you – knowing’s better than not knowing. It took me a long time to realize that.”

      “I know. I don’t blame Charles for not realizing. And, like *you* said – you’ve got to be ready. There was no way I was ready for that information then and Charles knew it. He knew I needed to feel secure in his love, not the rejection of my mother. I feel like – whatever his intent at the beginning, whatever his limitations – by that point he truly loved me. What he did he did out of love.”

      “So, that’s good.”

      “Yeah.”

      “But there’s something else? Something that wasn’t so good?”

      “How do you know?”

      “I know you. Something’s bugging you still.”

      “Yeah, and it’s something I don’t want anyone else on the team to know about, only you.”

      “I can keep my mouth shut.”

      “I know it.”

      “What is it?”

      “He found out about Alex. He knew he was in that juvenile detention center. I haven’t read the next volume yet, but I think Charles went to see him. That’s what it says at the end of this one, that he’s going to go find him. And try to help him, bring him here when he’d finished his sentence.”

      “Then why didn’t the Professor bring him here when he got out? Why didn’t he tell you about him? And why didn’t Alex tell you he knew him?”

      “I don’t know. Maybe Alex doesn’t know it was Charles. Maybe Charles went there under an assumed name.”

      “Even if he did, Alex has got to know now. I mean, how many bald mutant telepaths in wheelchairs are there? He’d have to realize who it was.”

      “Maybe Charles used his mind control to wipe his memory. I don’t know.”

      “There’s only one way to find out.”

      “I know. And I have such a bad feeling about this, like I might find something out I really don’t want to know. But you’re right - knowing is better than not knowing. I’ll read some more tomorrow. I’ll tell you about it. You’ll help me with this? Listen to me? Help me understand it?”

      “Sure. We can talk about it some more tomorrow, after you’ve read more.” He leaned in and kissed Scott, tongue stroking his. “Right now, I want to fuck you again. What do you say, Cyclops?”

      “Yeah.”

      Mo
      Mofic Website: http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/
      www.livejournal.com/users/mofic

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time