Re:Decisions and Revisions (Past and to Come 3/10)

  • Wolf Whitewater
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
      Mo inscribed, with her customary talent:

      "“You’re asking the wrong question, Scott. He’s dead. It doesn’t matter
      what he wants anymore. The real question isn’t one he can answer, it’s
      one you’ve got to answer – do you want to know what’s in them?”

      I dunno if Scott does but I do! I do! I do!

      Mo, you are fantastic. Never change. Having you in my inbox makes my
      month . . .

      Whitewater