Question re: Cyclops

  • Lady Matilda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Let me start by saying "I love this list!"

      Okay. Done.

      Now, my question: What is the exact nature of Scott Summers's powers? I
      mean, I know he shoots/emits/vents red light from his eyes, and it's pretty
      destructive, but is it like a laser, or what? I know it blew apart the train
      station pretty good, and knocked out Magneto, plus it saved Jean from
      suffocation in Toad slime (euuuw!), but how does it work? Any
      thoughts/theories/facts out there?

      Thanks muchly! And, writers, keep up the excellent work! Opening my fanfic
      folder has become one of the best parts of my day!

      Anita

      Pretenders and Taelons and Kimera, oh my! They're all in my Earth: Final
      Conflict/Pretender crossover fanfic. Look for Zelda at
      http://www.kaarpaaj.com

      Your gene pool could use a little chlorine.

      Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

      http://profiles.msn.com