NEW FIC: Summary Intro - Memory's Truth 0/?

  • D' Nelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      HI ALL!
      Here is my first story to this list. This is just
      the summary, I'm still writing the first part though.
      Feel free to let me know what you think of the
      summary.

      TITLE: Memory�s Truth

      SERIES: X-Men

      AUTHOR: DNelle ( Mystery_Jedi@...)

      RATING: PG-13

      PART: 0/?

      SUMMARY: When Professor Charles Xavier hears a
      telepathic call using cerebro, he is surprised to find
      the source from space itself. After continuing
      communication from the being - a young girl named
      DNelle, he agrees to let her visit with them. She
      becomes friends with them, but when she meets
      Wolverine she feels a strange feeling of familiarity,
      with no direct memory of ever meeting him. The
      feeling deepens the more she gets to know him, and she
      becomes more and more convinced she once knew him, but
      can�t remember how. But someone has been watching
      her, secretly following her and waiting with an evil
      plan, someone who knows the dark secret she has been
      hiding from them all. A dark secret that could lead
      to an ultimate disaster. And the only way to stop the
      dark stranger lies in the mysterious link with
      Wolverine and a past he himself had never even
      imagined.

      =====
      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Palace/1296
      Phantom Menace Fan Fiction Universe