Days of Becoming

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2006
      Hi, I just joined this community. Some of you may know my novel-in-progress
      from various LiveJournal communities, but if not:

      Title: Days of Becoming
      Author: Talktooloose
      panic across America. Two young mutants, Bobby Drake and St. John Allerdyce
      follow very different and sometimes converging paths to adulthood. What do
      you believe in when everything you've trusted is gone? The action begins a
      year before X1 and finishes following X3
      Pairing: Bobby/John
      American Rating System: From G to R, depending on the chapter
      Warnings: This novel contains explicit sexuality, both heterosexual and
      homosexual. Characters swear as necessary.

      This is a novel-length fic. Four chapters have been posted so far, and
      Chapter 5 is in beta. Expect it within 10 days. I have been pretty
      consistent with a new 10,000 word chapter every two months.

      You will find the novel at: http://www.toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/

      Enjoy and please give me feedback from the links at the bottom of the
      chapter pages.
    • Mo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20 6:54 PM
        Bravo!  I'm so glad you finished this wonderful novel and I'm happy to have watched it happen.
         Mo
        Mofic Website: http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/
        www.livejournal.com/users/mofic