Elemental - Part 2 [6-7 of 17] Ensemble, post-X2 (rated mature)

  • Katt S
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      TITLE: Elemental - Part II
      AUTHOR: Katt
      FANDOM: post-X2 (movievese)
      CHARACTERS: Ensemble but mostly Scott, Remy, Alex, and Adam Summers. (As
      I've pointed out before, that will never get old)
      RATING: mature (for strong language and [future] nudity)
      SUMMARY: Someone is after the Summers brothers. The bad news is they've
      already succeeded in taking Adam. The worse news is that Scott, Remy, and
      Alex have to work together to save him. And you thought the Brady Bunch was
      dysfunctional.
      DISCLAIMER/NOTES: All the characters you can recognize belong to Marvel
      Entertainment. The movieverse verisions also belong to Fox, Brian Singer,
      David Hayter, and Zak Penn. As always, thanks to Mortongirl for the Big
      Picture edits. Further thanks to likeadeuce, sionnain, lady_sarai for the
      past two weeks' distractions which helped the muse get all fired up again.
      As always, feedback is craved like cherry tomatoes.
      ARCHIVES: Katt's Aerie and Fanfiction.net. Anyone else, please ask just so I
      can keep track. Thanks muchly.

      NOW AVAILABLE:
      Past Interlude #7: San Diego, California - 1998
      [http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EIpast7.htm%5d
      --- Starter. Alex distractedly rubbed his wet hair with a towel, still
      unable to process the news.

      Chapter 13: Shields Casting Shadows
      [http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EII13.htm%5d
      --- Without his eye-patch, Gen. Nick Fury blended into the crowd.

      PAST CHAPTERS:
      can be found at http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/elemental.htm