Elemental - Part 2 [2-3 of 17] Ensemble, post-X2 (rated mature)

  • Katt S
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      TITLE: Elemental - Part II
      AUTHOR: Katt
      FANDOM: X-Men Movieverse, post-X2
      CHARACTERS: Ensemble but mostly Scott, Remy, Alex, and Adam Summers. (As
      I've pointed out before, that will never get old)
      RATING: mature (for strong language, nudity,a dn future sexual situations)
      SUMMARY: Someone is after the Summers brothers. The bad news is they've
      already succeeded in taking Adam. The worse news is that Scott, Remy, and
      Alex have to work together to save him. And you thought the Brady Bunch was
      dysfunctional.
      DISCLAIMER/NOTES: All the characters you can recognize belong to Marvel
      Entertainment. The movieverse verisions also belong to Fox, Brian Singer,
      David Hayter, and Zak Penn. A gazzokle of thanks to Mortongirl for putting
      up with my whining, procrastination, and 200-page Word Document.

      ***

      MAIN PAGE: http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/elemental.htm

      NEWEST CHAPTERS:
      Past Interlude #5: Westchester, New York - 1995
      http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EIpast5.htm
      --- It was hate at first sight. Within two hours of meeting each other, Remy
      and Warren declared war...

      Chapter 11:- Catalysis
      http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EII11.htm
      --- Money, telepathy, more connections than a field of crab grass and Xavier
      still hadn't found anything worthwhile...

      ***
      As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks ever so to everyone who
      has commented so far.