August's WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      Bex's interview is finished and will be posted soon. August's
      interview will be with Beth Anne, author of the stories, "Not the
      one," "Trials and Tribulations of a Superhero (and a Mutant)," "Ready
      For the Weekend" and the "Home" series among others. You can read her
      stories at the WRFA archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php) People can suggest
      questions through August 18th. Send them to me at the address below.

      Thanks for your interest!

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
        August's interview will be with Skybluerae, author of such stories
        as "Learning to Fly," "Given," "Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz," and the "Out
        to Get Me" series among others. You can read her stories at the new
        WRFA site (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/index.php). People
        can suggest questions through August 11th. Send them to me at the
        address below.

        Thanks for your interest and enjoy the new movie!

        Diane
        deh@...