A brief note to new members and reminder to older ones

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2006
      First, welcome to all of you who've joined XMMFF since X3 came out,
      or those who may have forgotten us until X3 came out, then were
      inspired to write fic.

      This group is for ALL X-Men fanfic, of any rating, genre, pairing,
      etc. Because of that, this group is quite *large* (well over 1000
      members) so we DO have some requirements for posting.

      PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQ before posting stories to the group if you're
      new, or haven't posted in a while. We've had a rash of posts lately
      with little or nothing in the way of headers. If you post a story
      without headers, it'll be rejected and sent back to you.

      EVERYone is sent a copy of the group FAQ upon joining, but I know
      that many assume it's standard stuff and delete it unread. <g>
      PLEASE don't do that. It's not standard stuff. It gives some
      pointers for group participation.

      The FAQ can be found here:

      Direct link:
      http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UPq7RIwxibC-v_gjIDhcZJHGZBGkMKTCJ0h8DgLD0D2JrP2sH_PAZGkT-5TVlyuBC54A3YuysQn9qm4B6jp1/XMMFF_FAQ.html

      Also, for those of you on Live Journal and who'd like an additional
      place to post or read stories, we have a companion community there,
      run by Devil Doll. There are a number of stories posted there that
      never make it here, so it's worth keeping track of both.

      Main page:
      http://community.livejournal.com/xmmff/

      Community info:
      http://community.livejournal.com/xmmff/profile