looking for a fic

  • onedream_96
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi all.

      I apologize in advance if i'm not supposed to post requests for a fic,
      but i'm getting desperate.

      I read a fic a while back that I really, really liked, but I can't find
      it anymore. Does anyone know where I can find "Holding Ground" (a post-
      legacy? fic) by Heather aka Lachlanrose? It used to be posted on
      thesandbox.org (I think) but now that site is totally different.

      Thanks for the help