Need help finding a fic please

  • Sena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      I am looking for a fic i read a while ago. I think it was called
      First Times and FAntasie or something similar. Four or five of the
      x-woman are around the table discussing their first times and/or
      fantasies of what their first times would be like and logan catches it
      on surveillance video. there is a sequel too i think but i can't find
      either one. I would appreciate any assistance.

      Sena