FIC: Summers in a Sea of Glory, Series Information File

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Fandom: X-Men Movieverse

      Series Title: Summers in a Sea of Glory

      Complications ensue for Scott and Logan.

      Scenario/Sequel: This is the third and final series in
      my post-X2 saga. It’s a sequel to Returning Spring,
      which in turn was a sequel to After the Fall, which
      started shortly after the end of X2: X-Men United. In
      addition, A Fine Romance is a one-shot story that is
      connected with the three series, although not
      necessary for understanding them. These stories all
      draw upon the first two X-Men movies as their canon. I
      use some characters and concepts from the comics and
      other sources (e.g. the novelization of the first
      movie) but feel bound only to be consistent with
      what’s portrayed in the two movies.

      These stories, and all of my other fiction, can be
      found on my website at http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/

      Pairing: Scott/Logan, mostly but there is reference to
      other couples.

      Length: Summers in a Sea of Glory is 10 stories long,
      totaling approximately 27,000 words.

      Rating: This series is rated NC/17 because it contains
      explicit descriptions of sexual activity.

      Disclaimer: The X-Men and Alpha Flight belong to
      Marvel. The movies belong to Fox. Ethan Alan Leeds and
      Cassandra are products of my fevered imagination. I
      get no monetary reward from writing these stories,
      just enjoyment.

      Archiving and Forwarding: Certainly, just ask.
      Alternate file formats available upon request.

      Feedback: Yes, please! Write to me at mogbrg@...

      Note to Readers of My Prior Stories: My X2 stories
      start from scratch. They are out of continuity with my
      other fiction, which was based only on the first
      movie. I use some of the same ideas and elements I’ve
      used before (e.g. Scott is still an English teacher)
      but many of the characters and relationships are
      different from what they were in my previous fiction.
      Remember: none of that stuff in the other stories has
      happened. Further, please note that although this
      series is being published after X3, it does not
      incorporate the events of that movie.

      Note on Literature Referenced in the Series: As my
      Scott is an English teacher, my fiction tends to be
      full of literary quotes and allusions. More
      information on the literature referenced in the
      stories can be found, with urls to read the works
      themselves, in a separate literature guide I will post
      at the end of the series. It contains spoilers, so
      should be read after the series itself.

      Acknowledgements: Big thanks to Vision,
      Snorklewhacker. Stacey and Kestrelsparhawk for
      sticking with me to the somewhat bitter end on this
      one, and to others who helped out along the way. They
      caught errors, gave ideas, and improved the stories.
      Mistakes are mine alone. Thanks as well to Sam Walker,
      for all the nifty Vermont information and to RGB, for
      letting me use her house in Peru (although it's
      changed so much I doubt she'll recognize it).

      Mo
      Mofic Website: http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/
      www.livejournal.com/users/mofic

      http://mail.yahoo.com