June's WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      June's interview will be with TriplePirouette, author of such stories
      as "Traditions," "The Voices in My Head," "Free Falling" and
      the "Spoiled Rotten" series among others. You can read her stories at
      the WRFA archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php) People can suggest
      questions through June 9th. Send them to me at the address below.

      Thanks for your interest and enjoy the new movie!

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        June's interview will be with UKTara, author of such stories as "The
        First Move," "Parting Gifts," and "In the Face of Tragedy" among
        others. You can read her stories at the new WRFA site
        (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/index.php). People can suggest
        questions through June 18th. Send them to me at the address below.