  • Katt S
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 2:00 PM
      Title: Elemental - Part 1
      Author: Katt
      Fandom: X-Men movieverse, post-X2
      Characters: ensemble but mostly Scott, Remy, Alex, and Adam Summers
      Rating: Teen/Mature (strong language, violence, and nudity)
      Archive: Katt's Aerie: Writer's Block, LeBeau Library, FF.Net. All other
      interested archivers, please ask just so I can keep track of where the
      stories are. Thank you!

      already succeeded in taking Adam. The worse news is that Scott, Remy, and
      Alex have to work together to save him. And you thought the Brady Bunch was
      dysfunctional.

      Disclaimer and Author's Notes: All the characters you can recognize belong
      to Marvel Entertainment. The movieverse verisions also belong to Fox, Brian
      Singer, David Hayter, and Zak Penn.
      This is the end of Part I. However, Part II is two-thirds finishe. Stay
      tuned! ;D

      NOW AVAILABLE:
      Present Interlude #4
      --- Somewhere above, an alarm went off...
      http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EIpsnt4.htm

      Chapter 9: For Earth Doth Not Bear Fire
      --- There was a particular intonation to the words "Scott, help" that was
      stung every nerve in the body...
      http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EI09.htm