  • Rachel Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      Is there added value to posting a story notice both on the yahoo mailing
      list and also on the live journal for this group?

      Do the same people belong to both? Do entirely different people belong to
      each? What is your impression?

      And for your amusement this fine evening, I present More Story Summaries
      From FanFiction.net:

      i'm not good with titles or spelling.

      Logan fights his way through tragidie after tragidie

      A new student arrives at the institute and she is exactly like Logan!

      An new outlook on Rogue's powers and past. We'll see abotu a plot later.

      Logan mets the daughter he never knew. Ashlee Ryder or Tigress as people
      call her.

      Sucky title, but I couldn't think of anything better.

      Scogue everyone. It's okay i guess, not the best story but whatever.
      [Scogue?? Is this Scrooge and Rogue? An X-Men - Christmas Carol crossover?]

      Rogue, Warren, Kitty and Jubilee hear a weird noise one early morning and
      find Logan playing the glass harp. gasp. yes. not as pathetic as it sounds,
      but it comes pretty close.