New Fic Group

  • benji_jasper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Welcome to our Haven of Fanfic. We'd like to see you send out your own
      fic, as well as give feedback to ones being posted here. :) This group
      allows every kind of fic out there, from Buffy/Angel to X-Men, etc.!!

      Your Owners (Benjamin & Amanda) and Moderator (Purple) are willing to
      help if you need it. :)

      Thanks for joining!

      Current Group Picture: X-Men Evolution Cast