Re: [xmmff] FIC: The First Time

  • Rachel Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 7:16 AM
      Thanks for letting me know about the typo, I'll fix that.

      Pratt has 2 locations:

      Pratt Institute
      Brooklyn Campus
      200 Willoughby Ave.
      Brooklyn, NY

      Manhattan Campus
      144 West 14th Street
      New York,NY
      Pratt is located between Sixth and Seventh Avenues on the south side of the
      block, closest to Seventh Avenue.

      And I realize now I was really thinking of the Fashion Institute of
      Technology, LOL! I�ve been away from home too long. I�ll probably go back
      and change it in the story

      Fashion Institute of Technology
      Seventh Avenue at 27 Street
      New York City 10001-5992

      Glad you liked it, thanks for the kind words.

      Rachel