Re: [xmmff] FIC: The First Time

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 3:38 AM
      I loved this! All the characters - even the ones you
      just sketch briefly - are drawn so convincingly.
      Brava!

      Oh, one minor typo you might want to fix:

      "She knew would be no Jubilation, Inc. at all without
      his financial backing and social patronage."

      I think you're missing the word "there" in there.

      And isn't Pratt in Brooklyn?

      Mo
      Mofic Website: http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/
      www.livejournal.com/users/mofic

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Rachel Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 7:16 AM
        Thanks for letting me know about the typo, I'll fix that.

        Pratt has 2 locations:

        Pratt Institute
        Brooklyn Campus
        200 Willoughby Ave.
        Brooklyn, NY

        Manhattan Campus
        144 West 14th Street
        New York,NY
        Pratt is located between Sixth and Seventh Avenues on the south side of the
        block, closest to Seventh Avenue.

        And I realize now I was really thinking of the Fashion Institute of
        Technology, LOL! I�ve been away from home too long. I�ll probably go back
        and change it in the story

        Fashion Institute of Technology
        Seventh Avenue at 27 Street
        New York City 10001-5992

        Glad you liked it, thanks for the kind words.

        Rachel