Elemental - Part 1 [12-13 of 17] Ensemble, post-X2 (rated teen/mature)

  • Katt S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      Title: Elemental
      Author: Katt
      Fandom: X-Men Movieverse, post-X2
      Characters: Ensemble but mostly Scott, Remy, Alex, and Adam Summers. Yes,
      Summers. Have a cookie; it makes it all better.
      Rating: teen/mature (for frank language, some nudity, and sexual innuendo)

      already succeeded in taking Adam. The worse news is that Scott, Remy, and
      Alex have to work together to save him. And you thought the Brady Bunch was
      dysfunctional.

      NOW AVAILABLE:
      Present Interlude #3 --
      http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EIpsnt3.htm
      One guy-- roughly his age, curly red hair, freckles all down his back--
      always fought back when the orderlies came...

      Chapter 7: Shedu and Lammasu --
      http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/Elemental/EI07.htm
      By the end of the week, two of the four teachers they'd interviewed accepted
      the position and Scott had his fill of talking to people...

      Archive: Katt's Aerie, FF.net, and LeBeau Library. If anyone else would like
      to archive it, please just ask. I really don't think I'd say no.

      Disclaimer: All the characters you can recognize belong to Marvel
      Entertainment. The movieverse verisions also belong to Fox, Brian Singer,
      David Hayter, and Zak Penn. I wish I had enough money to make sueing
      worthwhile.