Upcoming WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2006
      Hi Everybody,

      While Sourspunk101 finishes working on her interview, I'd like to get
      started on next month's interview. April's WRFA interview will be
      with Akscully, the author of "To Be a Man", "Dance Fearless Leader,
      Dance" and the "Home" series among others. The stories can be
      read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
      end of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
      please contact me by March 31st. at the address below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...