looking for a fic

  • Carrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 10:08 PM
      Well its kinda a fic. Its a fic done in photographs, tasteful nudes
      with bios and interviews of the Xmen, and a few other mutants ex.
      cable, northstar and others..

      I really, really would like to find this fic, so if anyone could help
      out I'd appreciate either the author or the site where it may be
      housed.

      Thanks.
    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 10:53 PM
        That's Jane St. Clair's "Imaging the X-Men."

        http://www.ravenswing.com/~mirrorgirl/imaging.html

        I'm posting this to the list at large because anyone who's *not* seen
        this piece really should. It isn't, technically, movieverse, and it
        references a lot of (comics) characters who don't show up in the
        films. Nor are the images used those of the actors in the movies.
        But it's perhaps one of the most *unique* pieces of 'fanfic' that
        I've seen.

        (Be aware that the images DO include frank nudity, including
        full-frontal, but it's not pornography any more than Michaelangelo's
        David.)

        --Minisinoo

        --- Carrie <raggedyredd@...> wrote:
        > Well its kinda a fic. Its a fic done in photographs, tasteful nudes
        >
        > with bios and interviews of the Xmen, and a few other mutants ex.
        > cable, northstar and others..
        >
        > I really, really would like to find this fic, so if anyone could
        > help
        > out I'd appreciate either the author or the site where it may be
        > housed.
        >
        > Thanks.

        --Min
        The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic
        http://www.themedicinewheel.net/

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • onedream_96
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
          Hi all.

          I apologize in advance if i'm not supposed to post requests for a fic,
          but i'm getting desperate.

          I read a fic a while back that I really, really liked, but I can't find
          it anymore. Does anyone know where I can find "Holding Ground" (a post-
          legacy? fic) by Heather aka Lachlanrose? It used to be posted on
          thesandbox.org (I think) but now that site is totally different.

          Thanks for the help