Looking for a Fic

  • rebelyell1205
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      I'm looking for a fic - unfortunately I can't remember title or
      author. It's most Scott and Rogue, but completely a friendship
      piece. I'm pretty sure it's post-X1. At some point in the story,
      Rogue and Scott go into the Village (Greenwich) to go shopping, and
      Rogue 'channels' Erik/Magneto after an employee makes some comments
      about Scott. Does anyone remember this fic? I would greatly
      appreciate any help in finding it.

      Thanks

      Rebel Yell

      P.S. The fic introduced me to the word purient, as I recall - if that
      helps anyone.