List Announcement

  • Cassandra West
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
      The moderators have given me permission to post this announcement

      I have started a new list for fanfiction involving former Generation X members Chamber, Jubilee, and Skin. I wanted to invite anyone interested in them to join my new list.

      Chamber, Jubilee, Skin Fanfiction
      CJS_fanfiction@yahoogroups.com
      This group is dedicated to fanfiction involving Jonothan Starsmore, Jubilation Lee, and Angelo Espinosa of Marvel's Generation X comics. All pairings, ratings, and genres are welcome as long as at least one of the above characters plays a primary role in the story. Please rate and warn as appropriate.