Admin: Site Downtime

  • Devil Doll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      I just got a notice from my host that there will be a period of
      downtime on Sunday morning, 6am to 8am EST for maintenance, which means
      you will not be able to access the following sites during that time:

      wolverineandrogue.com
      xmmff.com
      fandomnation.com
      haremuniverse.com

      The danger-room.net site is with a different host and will remain up.

      If you have a site hosted on fandomnation.com, I downloaded the weekly
      backup earlier this evening, and I suggest, just to be safe, that you
      not make any changes to your site until after the maintenance is
      complete.

      Devil Doll