Upcoming WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hi Everybody,

      The next interview will be with Sourspunk101, the author of such
      stories as "She Was Lonely", "Sick of Dreaming in Black and You,"
      and "Mere Inches" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
      archive.

      I will be conducting the interview around the beginning of next month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      February 3rd at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2006
        Hi Everybody,

        While Sourspunk101 finishes working on her interview, I'd like to get
        started on next month's interview. April's WRFA interview will be
        with Akscully, the author of "To Be a Man", "Dance Fearless Leader,
        Dance" and the "Home" series among others. The stories can be
        read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
        end of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
        please contact me by March 31st. at the address below. Another