Re: Pennyworth (For Jordanna)

  • Wolf Whitewater
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      *awwwwwwwwww*

      HOW cute is that? It's TOO cute! What a great little story, and just in
      time for Christmas too! In my opinion, Jordanna, this is top ranked with
      some of your best work. Thanks for sharing!

      Whitewater (who has to get back to her Pirates of the Caribbean fic.
      What *do* you do when your intended couple wind up brother and sister
      instead??????)