Upcoming WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Cschoolgirl's interview is still in progress, but I'd like to get
      started on next month's interview. November's WRFA interview will be
      with Artemis, the author of "Lose All the Battles", and
      the "Shakespeare" and "Artist" series among others. The stories can be
      read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
      beginning of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
      please contact me by Nov. 5th at the address below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
        Hi Everybody,

        The next interview will be with Sourspunk101, the author of such
        stories as "She Was Lonely", "Sick of Dreaming in Black and You,"
        and "Mere Inches" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
        archive.

        I will be conducting the interview around the beginning of next month.
        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
        February 3rd at the address below. Another announcement will be made

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2006
          Hi Everybody,

          While Sourspunk101 finishes working on her interview, I'd like to get
          started on next month's interview. April's WRFA interview will be
          with Akscully, the author of "To Be a Man", "Dance Fearless Leader,
          Dance" and the "Home" series among others. The stories can be
          read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
          end of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
          please contact me by March 31st. at the address below. Another