New WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      The next interview will be with Cschoolgirl, author of such stories
      as "How to Be Insensitive," "In the Kitchen," "Number Thirteen"
      and "Tonight It's Me!" among others. The stories can be read at the
      WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

      I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
      you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by September
      30th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...