GRAIL (ensemble cast) post-X2, 6 ch. update, adult, URL

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 4:55 PM
      GRAIL: a novel of resurrection
      Minisinoo

      But if so, what's risen from the water? A little bit ghost story, a
      little bit love story; a little bit mystery, a little bit suspense.

      Characters: ensemble (i.e., all characters from the film will show
      up, and then some.)
      Genre: mystery-suspense
      Warnings: This novel is intended for adult audiences

      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/grail/grail.html

      Chapters now complete:
      13. Homecoming
      --Personal Journal: Feeling My Way
      14. White King
      15. Cracks in the Surface
      16. My Brother's Keeper
      --Personal Journal: Lines in the Sand
      (This is about half of Part III.)

      A note: this is probably the final posting of chapters before the
      novel is complete. I've been posting in chunks due to the complex,
      interlocking nature of the storyline; it allows me to make sure I
      don't contradict myself from one chapter to the next. In any case,
      here at the end, all the threads are coming together at once, so I'll
      probably hold off posting anything else until I post the novel's
      entire conclusion. (The novel is now past the 3/4s mark.)

      Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. :-)

      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/