Fic

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2005
      I've another fic to share! This one is written by myself and Sophie
      Richard, under the penname Virtue_and_Vice. It's a fairly short
      one-shot.

      Title: Separation
      Author: Sophie and Sionnain
      Fandom:XMen, Movie!Verse. Sometime after X2.
      Pairing: Marie/Erik, though Logan/Marie and Erik/Charles are
      implied.
      Summary:Marie is tired of having Erik in her mind, and she
      decides to do a little exorcism.
      Warnings: Het sodomy, angst.
      Rated:

      Link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/virtue_and_
      vice/2326.html
    • ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hey I am looking for someone to do a fan fic with me because I love
        writing. The charaters are please choose a charter if it is not already
        taken,

        Wolverine
        Rogue Me
        Jean