Fic: Backward Pawn

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Title: Backward Pawn
      Author: Sionnain
      Fandom: Xmen Movie!Verse
      Pairing: Magneto/Rogue
      Rating: PG13
      Word count: 4805
      how to play like he does, and she doesn't understand the game.

      AN: If the chess movements that begin the sections don't make sense
      sequentially, then I claim artistic license. *G* I wrote this for my
      friend Sophie's birthday. Hope you enjoy it!

      Backward Pawn: A pawn that has no pawns of it's own color on adjacent
      files to protect it from attack.

      Link: http://www.livejournal.com/community/xmmff/131345.html