Re: [xmmff] Digest Number 1334

  • D-Shai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      Unless someone has it saved to their computer I doubt you'll find it cause she quit writing fanfic from what I last heard and got rid of all remnants of her work on the internet.

      ---Shai

      xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Fic Search
      From: A A

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
      From: A A
      Subject: Fic Search

      I am looking for a copy of Xavier's Orphanage by Stormfreak. All the links
      i have for it are dead. Can anybody help me ?

      Thanks in advance.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      "Some things are meant to be...;and some things are meant to be for a few minutes"