Persuasion, Magneto/Rogue, NC17 (Novel-length Fic)

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Title: Persuasion
      author: Sophie Richard and Sionnain (we post on Livejournal, on our
      Fic Collaboration LJ, Virtue_and_vice)

      (brief) summary: After finding a way to touch her, Magneto kidnaps
      Rogue in an attempt to teach her how to control her powers. Rogue
      finds herself similarly frightened of--and attracted to--her enigmatic
      new teacher, the only one who is able to give her what she has always
      wanted.

      Rating/warning & pairing (if applicable): Magneto/Rogue (we promise!
      You'll like it. *G* Just give it a whirl!), with a side of
      Charles/OC.

      The fic is very long, and all the parts are posted on LJ. I've
      included the link to the first part, and at the end of the entry is a
      link that takes the reader to the next set of chapters, and so on,
      until the end.

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/virtue_and_vice/961.html

      Thank you!!!