Femslash award site

  • Pixie Child
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 11:14 AM
      I've had the idea for this site on the backburners for at least a year now, and I finally got it up. So go! Nominate!

      Also; still looking for judges. So if you want to, just say so.

      http://www.girl-slash.cjb.net/

      ~ Pixie Child ~
      Chloe: Statistical fact; Clark Kent can’t get within five feet of Lana Lang without turning into a total freak show